With the student status, students benefit from health insurance, university residences and reduced rates (especially in public transport and some cinemas).

The student visa is an authorization to enter the French territory as part of a study project.

Yes of course. However, the prefecture will ask for a transcript of marks (please ask it to the school's Teaching Department) and a certificate of attendance (please ask it to the school's Registration Office).

Tuition fees will be refunded upon presentation of your visa refusal, but we will deduct a fixed rate of 30 euros. Please note that registration fees (valid for 12 months) and fees for accommodation search will not be reimbursed.

If you are not from the EU, please check if you need a visa on the website France-Visas.

Once Alliance Française has received the payment of your order, we will issue your pre-registration or registration certificate required for your visa application.

See more

Can't find your answer?

Contact AFLyon