What is the pre-registration?
Students who need a visa are entitled to pay a part of their total order when they register. A pre-registration is not a booking and does not guarantee a place in the chosen course. Your registration will be confirmed once the full payment has been received in due time.
What are the conditions?
You can pre-register if:
- You need a visa.
- You want to register for at least 4 months of day courses and your course is minimum 60h/month.
- You pre-register at least 3 months before your course’s start date.
Your visa is rejected?
If your visa is rejected, we will be able to pay you back (read our General Terms and Conditions) providing that you email us before your scheduled start date.
How does it work?
To complete your pre-registration, you will have to pay a deposit of 180€ per month purchased (this deposit acts as part of the tuition fees and reduces the tuition fees payable on registration). As an example, if you pre-register for 6 months, you will have to pay the following:
- Registration fees (valid 1 year).
- Fees for accommodation search (if you want to use our accommodation service).
- Deposit of 180€ per month purchased (180€*6= 1080€).
How to pre-register online?
- Select a course (minimum 60h/month) and duration (minimum 4 months).
- After choosing your start date, select the option Pay Deposit. This option only appears if you register more than 3 months before your chosen start date.
- Create an account and follow the steps to confirm your order.
- Once we have received your payment (deposit), we will send you the pre-registration certificate required for your visa application.
- The payment of the remaining balance is due 45 days before your start date (receipt date shall be authoritative).
- If you need to postpone your start date, please contact us at least 45 days before your original/scheduled start date.
Can I pre-register on site?
You can pre-register at AFLyon during the opening hours of the registration office.