The civil liability insurance covers the damage you may cause to people or property. It is strongly recommended and often included in the lease contract when you rent an apartment or a room.
You will have to purchase an insurance covering civil liability, accident and medical repatriation. If you are not covered by French Student Health Care, you must also have a private medical insurance.

See more

Can't find your answer?

Contact AFLyon