What you need to know...
Our school offers courses in 4-week sessions. Depending on your objective (to reach a certain level of French, to improve your French, to pass an exam …) you must choose the duration of your course.
We advise you to register at least 45 days before the beginning of the course. After that we cannot guarantee a place in our courses. The processing time for an enrolment is a maximum of 3 working days.
To reserve your place, please follow the steps below:
1. Choose your course in the section GENERAL FRENCH COURSE
Courses are available from 1 month to 12 months and include morning and evening classes. Additional courses are also available in the afternoons to help you strengthen your knowledge.
For VISA applications, we invite you to choose 4 months and more and to consult the page “how to make a pre-registration?”
2. In the red block on the right of your screen, select the first session you wish to attend (note that in the case of a visa application, 3 months of anticipation are required)
3. Click on the red “register” button
4. Go to your shopping cart to finalize your order and create your account (one account per student)
5. Then proceed to the payment, which is the first step of your registration
(Fee of 70 euros valid for 1 year). A certificate of registration will be sent to you (you will be asked for it when applying for a visa).
6. In your dashboard, fill in the section “your experience with French”, and then take your placement test. This will enable us to assess your level and assign you to the appropriate class.
7. You will receive an invitation to attend the school in the days before your arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you on your first day of school.
See you soon in our school!
Equipment to be provided:
A book (to be purchased on the first day of school at the registration desk)
Opening time is from 8.30 a.m. on the first day of school.
Other services available to you
- Housing assistance service 75 euros
- Cultural outings (free)
- Health and housing insurance services (via our partner SMERRA)
- Opening of bank accounts (BNP and other banks)
Do you need a visa?
You are coming as part of an AU PAIR stay
Contact the French Consulate in your place of residence. The Consulate must request prior authorisation from the Direction Départementale du Travail et de l’Emploi du Rhône (DDTEFP). This authorisation is valid for a maximum of 6 months, on the basis of the certificate of payment of tuition fees.
If you have a disability (physical, motor, visual or auditory), please contact us before registering via our contact form (courses section), we have solutions.