To enter a higher level, you must have acquired the previous level (example: A2 = A1 acquired)
All our courses are in line with the CEFR, Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, with the aim of offering an effective learning experience. The course helps you acquire the skills described by the CEFR and will get you ready for official certifications. It helps you develop and improve 5 general linguistic skills:
- oral interaction.
2 teachers rotate within the week.
- Manuals Alter Ego+ 1, 2, 3, 4 up to level B2 (it is possible to buy them at the registration office).
- Subject-based materials especially designed by our teaching team for levels C1 and C2.
- The online platform of activities AFLyon Bonjour
Number of students per class
Minimum: 8 students
Maximum: 18 students
- Initial placement test
- Assessment at the end of the CEFR level.
- Please note that you need 3 months to complete a level
- If you are a beginner, you must start the evening classes in October, January or April.
- Duration of the course in December 2018 is 12h.
- Class attendance and individual study are mandatory to ensure learning success.
Réservez aujourd'hui pour bénéficier d'une réduction de 10%
Do you need to book an appointment to better define your needs?Read more