The exam tests your mastery of French paying special attention to precision, adequacy and fluency. You must be able to proof the language skills needed to succeed in very high-level academic or professional environments.This exam is composed of:
- A group test (4h) including reading and writing papers
- Individual test (1h preparation, 30 min presentation) divided in 3 parts: listening of a recorded document, personal development of the subject and discussion with the examiners (oral production).
Subject chosen: sciences.
Each paper scores 25 points of a total of 100 points. To pass the exam, you must get 50/100 or 50%. The minimum mark required per test is 5/25.If you pass the exam, you will get a diploma valid for life.
Calendar of registrations and sessions
Register before Friday, September 6th
To validate your registration, you must upload the following documents through your online account in “My official documents”: identity card or passport (with photo).
If you have already taken DELF or DALF exam: DELF or DALF registration certificate, transcript of marks or copy of diploma including your candidate number.
Please note that you must also provide on the exam day: A4 envelope (225x320mm) including your name, address and the stam. Please provide your permanent address, as we will be able to mail your diploma approximately 4-5 months after the exam date.
Upon receipt of these above documents, we will email you your invitation to the exam.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- Your diploma will be sent approximately 4-5 months after the exam date (a certificate will be issued pending the receipt of the diploma).
- If you did not provide an envelope, you will have to collect your diploma at the Alliance Française de Lyon.
Réservez aujourd'hui pour bénéficier d'une réduction de 10%
DELF Junior or DELF Pro
If you are interested in registering for DELF Junior or DELF Pro, please contact us for a quote.Contact us