The exam tests your ability to argue an opinion, develop your point of view and negotiate. At this level, you must be able to communicate effectively in face-to-face situations and correct your own mistakes. This exam is composed of:
- A group test (2h30) including listening (30 min), reading (1h) and writing papers (1h).
- An individual test: you will have 30 min to prepare a 20 min oral presentation paper, which you will then present and discuss with your examiners.
Each paper scores 25 points of a total of 100 points. To pass the exam, you must get 50/100 or 50%. The minimum mark required per test is 5/25.If you pass the exam, you will get a diploma valid for life.
Calendar of registrations and sessions
|Registration deadline||Group test||Individual test|
|December 30th||February 17th||from February 14 to February 28 2022|
|February 3th||March 24th||from March 14 to March 31 2022|
|31 March 2022||May 19th 2022||from May 16 to 31 May 2022|
|5 May 2022||June 23th 2022||from June 13 to 30 June 2022|
|9 June 2022||July 28th 2022||from July 18 to 29 July 2022|
|29 August 2022||Thursday 13 October 2022||from 3 to 28 October 2022|
Register by the website :
To validate your registration, you must upload the following documents through your online account in “My official documents”:
- Identity card or passport (with photo)
- DELF registration certificate, transcript of marks or copy of diploma including your candidate number (if you have already taken the DELF exam)
Invitation to the exam: up to 1 week before the exam, you will receive your invitation by email.
Please make sure you provided us with your permanent address while registering, as we will send your diploma approximately 4-5 weeks after the test date to this same address.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- Your diploma will be sent approximately 4-5 months after the exam date (a certificate will be issued pending the receipt of the diploma) at the postal address provided during the registration.