Level B1 successfully completed
Monday to Friday 9am -12pm
All our courses are in line with the CEFR, Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, with the aim of offering an effective learning progress. The course helps you acquire the skills described by the CEFR and will get you ready for official certifications. It helps you develop and improve 5 general linguistic skills: listening, reading, writing, speaking and oral interaction.
2 teachers rotate within the week
Tuesday & Thursday 2pm-4:30pm
This lively & interactive workshop will help you understand French and Lyon’s Gastronomy. You will have the opportunity to meet gastronomy professionals, visit a chocolate maker and a wine cellar. Through these activities, you will practice the language and improve your knowledge of French Gastronomy while tasting some French specialties (chocolate, wine, cheese….).
- Alter Ego+ manual 3 and 4 in the General French course. (it is possible to buy them at the registration office )
- Educational activities designed by our teaching team.
- Online platform of activities AFLyon Bonjour .
Number of students per class
Minimum: 8 students
Maximum: 18 students
- Initial placement test.
- An assessment at the end of the CEFR level.
- Outings, visits and meetings with gastronomy professionals.
- Remember to bring a camera or your smartphone to the workshop.
- To ensure a fast and smooth learning progress, attendance as well as extra study outside class are required.
- In 2020, our courses’ days and times may change.
Do you need to book an appointment to better define your needs?Read more