Level A2 successfully completed & B1 in process
You will have to show your ability to argue an opinion, develop your point of view and negotiate in order to get the DELF B1.
This preparation course will help you passing the following exam tests:
- Group test (1h45) which includes listening comprehension (25 min), reading comprehension (35 min) and written production (45 min).
- Individual test: the individual test is divided into 2 parts : oral expression of a point of view (10 min), oral presentation of a structured interview (15 min) and an interactive exercice assorted with expressing a point of view from written documents debated with the jury.
Practice exams will also be part of the training.
- Exam training documents
- Exercises created by our teaching team
Number of students per class
Minimum: 8 students
Maximum: 18 students
- Initial placement test
- Individual teaching support
- If you register for this course + the exam, you will enjoy 10% off the preparation course. To receive your discount code, please register online for the exam, then write us with your order number.
- We recommend you to register no later than 15 days before the course start date.
- To ensure a fast and smooth learning progress, attendance as well as extra study outside class are required.
Do you need to book an appointment to better define your needs?Read more