DELF B1 exam
You will have to show your ability to argue an opinion, develop your point of view and negotiate in order to get the DELF B1.
This exam is composed of:
- Group test (1h45) which includes listening comprehension (25 min), reading comprehension (35 min) and written production (45 min).
- Individual test: the individual test is divided into 2 parts : oral expression of a point of view (10 min), oral presentation of a structured interview (15 min) and an interactive exercice assorted with expressing a point of view from written documents debated with the jury.
Each paper scores 25 points of a total of 100 points. To pass the exam, you must get 50/100 or 50%. The minimum mark required per test is 5/25.If you pass the exam, you will get a diploma valid for life.
Calendar of registrations and sessions
|Registration deadline||Group test||Individual test|
|Monday 2 January 2023||Thursday 16 February 2023||from 06 to 28 February 2023|
|Monday 6 February 2023||Thursday 23 March 2023||from 06 to 31 March 2023|
|Tuesday 11 April 2023||Thursday 25 May 2023||from 02 to 31 May 2023|
|Tuesday 9 May 2023||Thursday 22 June 2023||from 05 to 30 June 2023|
|Monday 5 June 2023||Thursday 20 July 2023||from 03 to 31 July 2023|
|Monday 28 August 2023||Wednesday 12 October 2023||from 02 to 31 October 2023|
|Monday 2 October 2023||Wednesday 16 November 2023||from 02 to 30 November 2023|
|Monday 30 October 2023||Wednesday 7 December 2023||from 27 November to 22 December 2023|
To validate your registration, you must upload the following documents through your online account in “My official documents”:
- identity card or passport (with photo).
- If you have already taken DELF exam: DELF registration certificate, transcript of marks or copy of diploma including your candidate number.
Invitation to the exam: up to 1 week before the exam, you will receive your invitation by email.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- Your diploma will be sent approximately 4-5 months after the exam date (a certificate will be issued pending the receipt of the diploma) at the postal address provided during the registration.