You will have to show your ability to argue an opinion, develop your point of view and negotiate in order to get the DELF B1.
This exam is composed of:
- Group test (1h45) which includes listening comprehension (25 min), reading comprehension (35 min) and written production (45 min).
- Individual test: the individual test is divided into 2 parts : oral expression of a point of view (10 min), oral presentation of a structured interview (15 min) and an interactive exercice assorted with expressing a point of view from written documents debated with the jury.
Each paper scores 25 points of a total of 100 points. To pass the exam, you must get 50/100 or 50%. The minimum mark required per test is 5/25.If you pass the exam, you will get a diploma valid for life.
Calendar of registrations and sessions
|Registration deadline||Group test||Individual test|
|December 30th||Thursday, february 17th||from february 14 to february 28 2022|
|February 3th||Thursday, march 24th||from march 14 to march 31 2022|
|31 March 2022||Thursday 19 May 2022||from May16 to 31 May 2022|
|5th May 2022||Thursday 23 June 2022||from June 13 to 30 June 2022|
|9th June 2022||Thursday 28 July 2022||from July 8 to 29 July 2022|
|29 August 2022||Thursday 13 October 2022||from 3 to 28 October 2022|
To validate your registration, you must upload the following documents through your online account in “My official documents”:
- identity card or passport (with photo).
- If you have already taken DELF exam: DELF registration certificate, transcript of marks or copy of diploma including your candidate number.
Invitation to the exam: up to 1 week before the exam, you will receive your invitation by email.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- Your diploma will be sent approximately 4-5 months after the exam date (a certificate will be issued pending the receipt of the diploma) at the postal address provided during the registration.