DELF A2 validates your elementary language skills, to be considerated a social player. You will have to show your ability to communicate on everyday life tasks, greetings and basic interpersonal exchange.
- group test (1h40) which includes listening comprehension (0h25), reading comprehension (0h30) written production (0h45),
- individual test divided into 3 sections : prepared oral presentation (10 min + 6 to 8 min) composed of a structured interview, a monologue and an interactive exercice.
Each paper scores 25 points of a total of 100 points. To pass the exam, you must get 50/100 or 50%. The minimum mark required per test is 5/25.If you pass the exam, you will get a diploma valid for life.
Calendar of registrations and sessions
|Registration deadline||Group test||Individual test|
|December 30th||Wednesday 16th February 2022||from February 14 to 28 2022|
|3th February||Wednesday 23th March 2022||from March 14 to 31 2022|
|31th March 2022||Wednesday 18th may 2022||from May 16 to 31 2022|
|5th May 2022||Wednesday 22th June 2022||from June 13 to 30 2022|
|09th June 2022||Wednesday 27th July 2022||from July 18th to 29th 2022|
|29 August 2022||Wednesday 12 October 2022||3 to 28 October 2022|
To validate your registration, you must upload the following documents through your online account in “My official documents”:
- Identity card or passport (with photo).
- If you have already taken DELF exam: DELF registration certificate, transcript of marks or copy of diploma including your candidate number.
Invitation to the exam: up to 1 week before the exam, you will receive your invitation by email.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- Your diploma will be sent approximately 4-5 months after the exam date (a certificate will be issued pending the receipt of the diploma) at the postal address provided during the registration.