DELF A2 validates your elementary language skills, to be considerated a social player. You will have to show your ability to communicate on everyday life tasks, greetings and basic interpersonal exchange.
- group test (1h40) which includes listening comprehension (0h25), reading comprehension (0h30) written production (0h45),
- individual test divided into 3 sections : prepared oral presentation (10 min + 6 to 8 min) composed of a structured interview, a monologue and an interactive exercice.
Each paper scores 25 points of a total of 100 points. To pass the exam, you must get 50/100 or 50%. The minimum mark required per test is 5/25.If you pass the exam, you will get a diploma valid for life.
Calendar of registrations and sessions
|Registration deadline||Group test||Individual test|
|Monday 5 June 2023||Wednesday 19 July 2023||from 03 to 31 July 2023|
|Monday 28 August 2023||Wednesday 11 October 2023||from 02 to 31 October 2023|
|Thursday 12 October 2023||Wednesday 15 November 2023||from 02 to 30 November 2023|
|Monday 30 October 2023||Wednesday 6 December 2023||from 27 November to 22 December 2023|
|January 2024 session||Registration deadline : 4/12/2023||Written exam : 10/01/2024
Oral exam : From 10/01/2024 to 5/02/2024
|February 2024 session||Registration deadline : 18/12/2023||Written exam : 7/02/2024
Oral exam : From 7/02/2024 to 5/03/2024
|March 2024 session||Registration deadline : 5/02/2024||Written exam : 13/03/2024
Oral exam : From 13/03/2024 to 2/04/2024
To validate your registration, you must upload the following documents through your online account in “My official documents”:
- Identity card or passport (with photo).
- If you have already taken DELF exam: DELF registration certificate, transcript of marks or copy of diploma including your candidate number.
Invitation to the exam: up to 1 week before the exam, you will receive your invitation by email.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- Your diploma will be sent approximately 4-5 months after the exam date (a certificate will be issued pending the receipt of the diploma) at the postal address provided during the registration.