The exam tests your mastery of French paying special attention to precision, adequacy and fluency. You must be able to proof the language skills needed to succeed in very high-level academic or professional environments.This exam is composed of:
- A group test (4h) including reading and writing papers
- Individual test (1h preparation, 30 min presentation) divided in 3 parts: listening of a recorded document, personal development of the subject and discussion with the examiners (oral production).
Each paper scores 25 points of a total of 100 points. To pass the exam, you must get 50/100 or 50%. The minimum mark required per test is 5/25.If you pass the exam, you will get a diploma valid for life.
Calendar of registrations and sessions
|Registration deadline||Group test||Individual test|
|August 25th||Friday, October 9th||from October 8th to October 23th|
To validate your registration, you must upload the following documents through your online account in “My official documents”:
- Identity card or passport (with photo),
- if you have already taken DALF exam: DALF registration certificate, transcript of marks or copy of diploma including your candidate number.
Invitation to the exam: up to 1 week before the exam, you will receive your invitation by email.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- Your diploma will be sent approximately 4-5 months after the exam date (a certificate will be issued pending the receipt of the diploma) at the postal address provided during the registration.
DELF Junior or DELF Pro
If you are interested in registering for DELF Junior or DELF Pro, please contact us for a quote.Contact us