Are you looking for an accommodation where you can practice French?
The AFLyon helps you find a room in a host family that will give you access to:
- A warm and friendly welcome,
- Comfort with a fully equipped house/flat,
- The opportunity to practice your French outside your courses,
- Sharing different cultures,
- Culinary discoveries,
- Downtown center or public transport.
We offer :
|Rent pour 2 weeks||Rent pour 4 weeks|
|Room* + breakfast + dinner (half-board)||610€||800€|
* Accommodation include individual room with internet, shared bathroom and toilets (with the family and/or other students), free use of kitchen and washing machine.
What are the booking dates?
Check-in is the day before the start of your courses and check-out is the day after the end of your courses.
What are the booking conditions?
The AFLyon provides accommodation services to students aged minimum 18 years old who register for minimum 15 hours of General French per week. Accommodation is booked for the duration of your studies only.
What is the booking procedure?
- Register for your courses and, during the check-out, select the accommodation service at least 45 days before your arrival (after this period, you will not access to our service). Please note that there is a limited number of places.
- Proceed to the payment of your courses + accommodation service fees.
We will process your booking request once we’ve received your payment.
The AFLyon assigns host families depending on availability.