CROUS university residence
The autonomy and student life option!
The accommodation assistance allows you to obtain a room in a university residence for the duration of your course. This option will give you access to :
- A great deal of autonomy,
- Proximity to the city centre (residences are located less than 20 minutes by public transport from the school),
- A low cost rent eligible for the Aide Personnalisée au Logement (APL).
University room with internet access
Rates from 271€ to 320€ /month
The equipment of the university room is as follows
– 1 bed
– 1 desk
– 1 shower and individual toilet
– 1 access to a common kitchen (equipped with a microwave oven and electric hobs)
non contractual photo
The accommodation will be booked only for the duration of your studies (one day before the beginning of your course and leave the accommodation one day after the end of your course) at the Alliance Française de Lyon.
ATTENTION: the reservation is monthly and the university residence is only accessible for courses of 1 month minimum and subject to availability!
You want to book your room…
1. Select your course in the General French course menu
2. Proceed to the payment of your course on our website
3. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate that you wish to subscribe to the accommodation search option
On the day of your arrival at the residence, you will have to pay a 10€ booking fee.
Your booking request will only be processed after payment has been received. As the residences are in high demand and availability is limited, we unfortunately cannot always guarantee you a place. We will therefore allocate you a room according to availability.
The receipt of the deposit (net of bank charges) validates the reservation of your room.