Located on the 1st floor, the Antoine de Saint-Exupéry Library is a resource center aimed to help you learn French.
You will find books classified by level of difficulty, from A1 to C2:
- To consolidate your knowledge of the language (vocabulary, phonetics, grammar, conjugation, revision exercises),
- To better understand the Francophone culture (literature, comic books, audio books),
- To discover Lyon, its region and its cultural heritage (guides, history, art books etc.),
To prepare official exams (TCF, DELF, DALF). The library materials are available for onsite consultation and short-term loan.
The library is also
A workspace with free computers and with unlimited free WiFi access.
- Monday: 9.30am – 12.45pm / 1.45pm – 4pm
- Tuesday: 9.30am – 12.45pm / 1.45pm – 4pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am – 2pm
- Thursday: 9.30am – 2pm
- Friday: closed.