- Group A2/B1 = level A1 successfully completed
- Group B2/C1 = level B1 successfully completed
- Group A2/B1: Monday
- Group B2/C1: Tuesday
This course allows the study of written verbal forms corresponding to levels A2 / B1 or B2 / C1 of the CEFR. It involves the use of basic grammatical forms in simple and complex sentences.
- Exercises created by our teaching team
Number of students per class
Minimum: 8 students
Maximum: 18 students
Initial placement test
- The first class of May 2018 will be scheduled on Wednesday 2 May.
- Duration of the course in December 2018 is 9h.
- To ensure a fast and smooth learning progress, attendance as well as extra study outside class are required
Réservez aujourd'hui pour bénéficier d'une réduction de 10%