The exam tests your ability to argue an opinion, develop your point of view and negotiate. At this level, you must be able to communicate effectively in face-to-face situations and correct your own mistakes.This exam is composed of:
- A group test (2h30) including listening (30 min), reading (1h) and writing papers (1h).
- An individual test: you will have 30 min to prepare a 20 min oral presentation paper, which you will then present and discuss with your examiners.
Each paper scores 25 points of a total of 100 points. To pass the exam, you must get 50/100 or 50%. The minimum mark required per test is 5/25.If you pass the exam, you will get a diploma valid for life.
Calendar of registrations and sessions
|Registration deadline||Group test||Individual test|
|August 19 th||Thursday, october 7th||from october 4 to october 22 2021|
|September30th||Thursday, november 18 th||from november 15 to november 30 2021|
|October 28th||Thursday, december 16th||from december 1 to december 17 2021|
|Décember 2th||Thursday, january 20th||from january 17 to january 31 2022|
|December 30th||Thursday, february 17th||from february 14 to february 28 2022|
|February 3th||Thursday, march 24th||from march 14 to march 31 2022|
Register by the website :
To validate your registration, you must upload the following documents through your online account in “My official documents”:
- Identity card or passport (with photo)
- DELF registration certificate, transcript of marks or copy of diploma including your candidate number (if you have already taken the DELF exam)
Invitation to the exam: up to 1 week before the exam, you will receive your invitation by email.
Please make sure you provided us with your permanent address while registering, as we will send your diploma approximately 4-5 weeks after the test date to this same address.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- Your diploma will be sent approximately 4-5 months after the exam date (a certificate will be issued pending the receipt of the diploma) at the postal address provided during the registration.
DELF Junior or DELF Pro
If you are interested in registering for DELF Junior or DELF Pro, please contact us for a quote.Contact us