- Have passed the training access test
- Completion of six training modules
The DAEFLE diploma certifies your competence in teaching French to non-French speaking students. The holders of the DAEFLE diploma can teach in France or abroad, in private or non-profit institutions.
The admission test and training are distance learning. For more information and to register, visit the Alliance française de Paris website
The Alliance française de Lyon is a testing center and, as such, organizes the final exam twice a year.
This exam is accessible to people with disabilities.
After registration, please contact the person in charge to arrange your support.
Calendar of registrations and sessions
|Registration deadlines AF LYON||Exam date|
|Tuesday 2nd May 2023||Wednesday 7 June 2023 from 9am to 5pm|
|Tuesday 30 October 2023||Thursday 7 December 2023 from 9am to 5pm|
To validate your registration, you must upload the following documents through your online account in “My official documents”:
- Completed and signed DAEFLE registration form
- Certificate of completion of the training modules (provided by the Alliance Française of Paris)
You will receive your invitation to the DAEFLE exam by email 1 week before the exam date.
- Registration fees are not refundable
- For more information about the DAEFLE and to access mock exams, please visit the site of Alliance Française de Paris.