Updated on november 13th, 2020
The President of the Republic has announced lockdown measures starting from Friday 30/10/20 till at least 1st of December.
We invite you to visit the government website regularly in order to have more information.
This is an extraordinary situation and we are forced to close Alliance Francaise of Lyon on Thursday 29th of October at 8p.m.
COURSES : To continue to conduct your training, the distance learning will be held as early as Friday 30 octobre at 14h00. Students enrolled for the session of November (11) and december (12) will be contacted by e-mail by theirs teachers in order to have acces to our e-learning courses via the Zoom tool.
EXAMINATIONS: The following examinations scheduled in the premises of the Alliance Française of Lyon, are kept up to date:
-TCF CRF of 3 November 2020
-DELF of 18 and 19 November 2020
-DALF of 20 November 2020
-DELF PRO of 26 and 27 November 2020
-DILF of 1st of December 2020
-DELF DALF of 9 to 11 december 2020.
Only candidates for the scheduled examination will be permitted to enter the examination site.
Mask are needless to say compulsory throughout the test duration. To sit for the examination, you must carry a travel certificate (digital version or print version) and select in the box “Legal or administrative summons and meeting in a public service”..
Mask are needless to say compulsory throughout the test duration. To sit for the examination, you must carry a travel certificate (digital version or print version) and select in the box “Legal or administrative summons and meeting in a public service”.
Your kind understading in this matter is highly appreciated.
If you experience symptoms (fever, cough, breathing difficulties), it is recommended to:
- Stay home, avoid any contacts and go out only if it absolutely necessary
- Call your doctor
- Dial 15 to speak with emergencies if you experience breathing difficulties
Actions to protect yourself and others in your daily life :
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly or use a hydro-alcoholic solution
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover any coughs and/or sneezes with a tissue then throw the tissue directly in the trash.
- Frequently clean and disinfect surfaces that may contain germs.
- Wear a face mask when it is not possible to respect the physical distancing of 1 metre