Updated on june 9th, 2021
Here is the latest information from the government:
We invite you to consult the government website regularly for more information on the French situation.
- The day’s classes (general language and complementary courses) will be at the Alliance française for the moment
Wearing a mask is compulsory throughout the course.
- The evening course will be online until further notice.
- The exams scheduled in the premises of the Alliance Française de Lyon, are currently maintained.
Only candidates will be authorised to enter the establishment.
Wearing a mask is obligatory throughout the entire duration of the exams.
Thank you for your understanding in this new situation.
We invite you to regularly consult the government website for more information on the French situation.
If you experience symptoms (fever, cough, breathing difficulties), it is recommended to:
- Stay home, avoid any contacts and go out only if it absolutely necessary
- Call your doctor
- Dial 15 to speak with emergencies if you experience breathing difficulties
Actions to protect yourself and others in your daily life :
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly or use a hydro-alcoholic solution
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover any coughs and/or sneezes with a tissue then throw the tissue directly in the trash.
- Frequently clean and disinfect surfaces that may contain germs.
- Wear a face mask when it is not possible to respect the physical distancing of 1 metre
Vaccination: for all information, consult the government website