Updated on january 15th, 2021
As the situation remains exceptional, we update the information with each new government measure.
- The day’s classes (general language and complementary courses) will be at the Alliance française.
Wearing a mask is compulsory throughout the course.
- New students – daytime courses :
Following the announcements of 14 January 2021, new entrants from outside Europe will be required to complete a 7-day isolation period, and entry to the course will be postponed by 7 days. A postponement of the course will be made, please contact the registration office.
Ex: entry into training planned for 01 February postponed to 08 February.
- The complementary “grammar” and “writing skills” courses will be brought forward from 1.30pm to 5pm from 18 January 2021.
- The evening course will be online until further notice.
- The following exams scheduled in the premises of the Alliance Française de Lyon, are currently maintained.
Only candidates will be authorised to enter the establishment.
Wearing a mask is obligatory throughout the entire duration of the exams.
Thank you for your understanding in this new situation.
We invite you to regularly consult the government website for more information on the French situation.
If you experience symptoms (fever, cough, breathing difficulties), it is recommended to:
- Stay home, avoid any contacts and go out only if it absolutely necessary
- Call your doctor
- Dial 15 to speak with emergencies if you experience breathing difficulties
Actions to protect yourself and others in your daily life :
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly or use a hydro-alcoholic solution
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover any coughs and/or sneezes with a tissue then throw the tissue directly in the trash.
- Frequently clean and disinfect surfaces that may contain germs.
- Wear a face mask when it is not possible to respect the physical distancing of 1 metre