Information COVID : Health information at the Alliance Française de Lyon More information

Can I extend my visa with your school?

Yes of course. However, the prefecture will ask for a transcript of marks (please ask it to the school’s Teaching Department) and a certificate of attendance (please ask it to the school’s Registration Office).