You must have successfully completed a level to advance to the next level (example: A2 = A1 completed).
The course helps you acquire the skills described by the CEFR and will get you ready for official certifications. It helps you develop and improve 5 general language skills: listening, reading, writing, speaking and oral interaction. 2 teachers rotate within the week.
- Alter Ego+ manual 1,2,3, 4 (it is possible to buy them at the registration office)
- Subject-based materials especially designed by our teaching team for levels C1 and C2.
Number of students per class
Minimum: 8 students
Maximum: 18 students
- Initial placement test.
- An assessment at the end of the CEFR level.
- Class schedule (morning or afternoon) depends on your level as well as class availability.
- From January 2020, this course will include 70h/month and class schedule will be 9am-12.30pm or 2pm-5.30pm. Read more
- To ensure a fast and smooth learning progress, attendance as well as extra study outside class are required.
- Important: We recommend you to register for a course at least 45 days before the start date. Please note that 3 working days are needed to fully process your registration. Make sure you register before or on the Tuesday preceding your start date in order to begin on the 1st day of class!
Do you need to book an appointment to better define your needs?Read more