To enter a higher level, you must have acquired the previous level (example: A2 = A1 acquired).
If you are a complete beginner, please start at the beginning of the month.
The course helps you acquire the skills described by the CEFR and will get you ready for official certifications. It helps you develop and improve 5 general language skills: listening, reading, writing, speaking and oral interaction. 2 teachers rotate within the week.
For these 2 weeks, you will join a class of students registered in the General French course – 1 month.
- Manuals Alter Ego+ 1, 2, 3, 4 up to level B2 (it is possible to buy them at the registration office)
- Subject-based materials especially designed by our teaching team for levels C1 and C2.
- The online platform of activities AFLyon Bonjour.
Number of students per class
Minimum: 8 students
Maximum: 18 students
- Initial placement test
- Class schedule (morning or afternoon) depends on your level as well as class availability.
- Class attendance and individual study are mandatory to ensure learning success.
- In 2020, our courses’ days and times may change.
Réservez aujourd'hui pour bénéficier d'une réduction de 10%
Do you need to book an appointment to better define your needs?Read more