If you are a complete beginner, please start at the beginning of the session. To enter a higher level, you must have acquired the previous level (example: A2 = A1 acquired).
The course helps you acquire the skills described by the CEFR and will get you ready for official certifications. It helps you develop and improve 5 general language skills: listening, reading, writing, speaking and oral interaction. 2 teachers rotate within the week.
For these 2 weeks, you will join a class of General French course – 1 month.
- Textbooks Alter Ego+ 1, 2, 3, 4 up to level B2 (it is possible to buy them at the registration office)
- Subject-based materials especially designed by our teaching team for levels C1 and C2.
Number of students per class
Minimum: 8 students
Maximum: 18 students
- Initial placement test
- Class schedule (morning or afternoon) depends on your level as well as class availability.
- From January 2020, this course will include 35h/2 weeks and class will be scheduled 9am-12.30pm or 2pm-5.30pm. Read + about courses in 2020
- To ensure a fast and smooth learning progress, attendance as well as extra study outside class are required.
Réservez aujourd'hui pour bénéficier d'une réduction de 10%
Do you need to book an appointment to better define your needs?Read more