You must have successfully completed a level to advance to the next level (example: A2 = A1 completed).
The course helps you acquire the skills described by the CEFR and will get you ready for official certifications. It helps you develop and improve 5 general language skills: listening, reading, writing, speaking and oral interaction. 2 teachers rotate within the week
- Alter Ego+ manual 1,2,3, 4 (it is possible to buy them at the registration office )
- Subject-based materials especially designed by our teaching team for levels C1 and C2.
Number of students per class
Minimum: 8 students
Maximum: 18 students
- Initial placement test.
- An assessment at the end of the CEFR level.
- To ensure a fast and smooth learning progress, attendance as well as extra study outside class are required.
- In 2020, our courses’ days and times may change.
Réservez aujourd'hui pour bénéficier d'une réduction de 10%
Do you need to book an appointment to better define your needs?Read more