- Group A2/B1 = level A1 successfully completed
- Group B2/C1 = level B1 successfully completed
- Group A2/B1: Friday 2.15pm-5.15pm
This course helps you improve your writing skills and produce well-structured and coherent texts. You will also learn specific skills, such as writing personal letters, storytelling or rewording facts.
- Group B2/C1: Thursday 2.15pm-5.15pm
This course allows you to express your opinion and present facts in a precise, detailed and clear manner on a wide range of topics.
- Levels A2/B1: Monday 2.15pm-5.15pm
- Levels B2/C1: Tuesday 2.15pm-5.15pm
This course allows the study of written verbal forms corresponding to levels A2 / B1 or B2 / C1 of the CEFR. It involves the use of basic grammatical forms in simple and complex sentences.
Exercises created by our teaching team
Number of students per class
Minimum: 8 students
Maximum: 18 students
Initial placement test
- From January 2020, this course will include 28hours/month and be scheduled from 2pm to 5.30pm. Besides, this course will be available for levels A1 to B2. Read + about courses in 2020
- To ensure a fast and smooth learning progress, attendance as well as extra study outside class are required.
Do you need to book an appointment to better define your needs?Read more