You must wait at least 30 days to retake the test
TCF TP is composed of 3 mandatory sections and 2 optional sections. This package includes 3 mandatory sections as follows:
- Listening section (25 min)
- Mastery of language structures (15 min)
- Reading section (45 min)
It does not include any optional papers (writing or speaking). All candidates will receive a certificate of results valid for 2 years.
Calendar of registrations and sessions
|Date of the test||Registration deadline|
|Wednesday, February 12th||Tuesday, January 14th|
|Wednesday, April 15th||Tuesday, March 17th|
|Wednesday, July 29th||Tuesday, June 30th|
To validate your registration, you must upload the following documents through your online account in “My official documents”:
- Identity card or passport (with photo)Please make sure you provided us with your permanent address while registering, as we will send your diploma approximately 4-5 weeks after the test date to this same address.
- Registration fees are not refundable
- Your certificate will be sent approximately 4-5 weeks after the test date.
DELF Junior or DELF Pro
If you are interested in registering for DELF Junior or DELF Pro, please contact us for a quote.Contact us