You must wait at least 30 days to retake the test
TCF TP is composed of 3 mandatory sections and 2 optional sections. This package includes 3 mandatory sections as follows:
- Listening section (25 min)
- Mastery of language structures (15 min)
- Reading section (45 min)
It does not include any optional papers (writing or speaking). All candidates will receive a certificate of results valid for 2 years.
Calendar of registrations and sessions
|Date of the test||Registration deadline|
|June 26th (Wednesday)||May 23rd (Thursday)
|August 28th (Wednesday)||July 23rd (Tuesday)|
To validate your registration, you must upload the following documents through your online account in “My official documents”:
- Identity card or passport (with photo)
Upon receipt, we will email you your invitation to the exam. Please note that you must also provide an envelope to the group test supervisor (on the exam day) as follows:
- A4 envelope (225x320mm) including your name, address and the stamp. Please provide your permanent address, as we will be able to mail your diploma approximately 4-5 weeks after the test date.
- Registration fees are not refundable
- Your certificate will be sent approximately 4-5 weeks after the test date.
- If you did not provide an envelope, you will have to collect your certificate at the Alliance Française de Lyon.
Réservez aujourd'hui pour bénéficier d'une réduction de 10%
DELF Junior or DELF Pro
If you are interested in registering for DELF Junior or DELF Pro, please contact us for a quote.Contact us