You must wait at least 30 days to retake the test.
The TCF for French nationality (TCF ANF) is composed of :
- oral comprehension (30 questions – 30 minutes)
- expression examinations (3 questions – 12 minutes)
After the test, you will get an official certificate which is valid for 2 years. For more info, please check out CIEP.
Calendar of registrations and sessions
|Date of the test||Registration deadline|
|September, 26th (Thursday)||August 27th (Tuesday)|
|December 5th (Thursday)||November 5th (Tuesday)|
To validate your registration, you must upload the following documents through your online account in “My official documents”:
- Identity card or passport (with photo)
Upon receipt, we will email you your invitation to the exam. Please note that you must also provide an envelope to the group test supervisor (on the exam day) as follows:
- A4 envelope (225x320mm) including your name, address and the stamp. Please provide your permanent address, as we will be able to mail your diploma approximately 4-5 weeks after the test date.
When you registration will be completed, we will email you your invitation to the TCF ANF exam.
- Registration fees are not refundable,
- If you did not provide an envelope, you will have to collect your certificate at the Alliance Française de Lyon,
- For your information, level B1 in listening, spoken interaction and spoken production is required by French authorities.
DELF Junior or DELF Pro
If you are interested in registering for DELF Junior or DELF Pro, please contact us for a quote.Contact us