You must wait at least 30 days to retake the test.
The TCF for French nationality (TCF ANF) is composed of :
- oral comprehension (30 questions – 30 minutes)
- expression examinations (3 questions – 12 minutes)
After the test, you will get an official certificate which is valid for 2 years. For more info, please check out CIEP.
Calendar of registrations and sessions
|Date of the test||Registration deadline|
|December 5th (Thursday)||November 5th (Tuesday)|
|Thursday, January 9th||Tuesday, January 10th|
|Thursday, March 12th||Tuesday, March 11th|
To validate your registration, you must upload the following document through your online account in “My official documents”:
- Identity card or passport (with photo)
Upon receipt, we will email you your invitation to the test.
Please make sure you provided us with your permanent address while registering, as we will send your diploma approximately 4-5 weeks after the test date to this same address.
- Registration fees are not refundable,
- For your information, level B1 in listening, spoken interaction and spoken production is required by French authorities.
DELF Junior or DELF Pro
If you are interested in registering for DELF Junior or DELF Pro, please contact us for a quote.Contact us