General French: you must have successfully completed a level to advance to the next level (example: A2 = A1 completed).
Group A2/B1: = Level A1 successfully completed
Group B2/C1: = Level B1 successfully completed
General French: Monday to Friday 9am-12pm or 2.15pm-5.15pm
All our courses are in line with the CEFR, Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, with the aim of offering an effective learning progress. The course helps you acquire the skills described by the CEFR and will get you ready for official certifications. It helps you develop and improve 5 general linguistic skills: listening, reading, writing, speaking and oral interaction.
Group A2/B1: Friday 9am-12pm or 2.15pm-5.15pm
This course helps you improve your writing skills and produce well-structured and coherent texts. You will also learn specific skills, such as writing personal letters, storytelling or rewording facts.
Group B2/C1: Thursday 9am-12pm or 2.15pm-5.15pm
This course allows you to express your opinion and present facts in a precise, detailed and clear manner on a wide range of topics.
- Manual Alter Ego+ 1, 2, 3, 4 up to level B2
(it is possible to buy them at the registration office )
- Subject-based materials especially designed by our teaching team for levels C1 and C2.
- Online platform of activities AFLyon Bonjour.
Number of students per class
Minimum: 8 students
Maximum: 18 students
- Initial placement test.
- An assessment at the end of the CEFR level.
- To ensure a fast and smooth learning progress, attendance as well as extra study outside class are required.
- In 2020, our courses’ days and times may change.
Réservez aujourd'hui pour bénéficier d'une réduction de 10%
Do you need to book an appointment to better define your needs?Read more