You must have successfully completed a level to advance to the next level (example: A2 = A1 completed).
Monday to Friday 9am -12pm or 2.15pm-5.15pm
All our courses are in line with the CEFR, Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, with the aim of offering an effective learning progress. The course helps you acquire the skills described by the CEFR and will get you ready for official certifications. It helps you develop and improve 5 general language skills: listening, reading, writing, speaking and oral interaction. 2 teachers rotate within the week.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 12:30pm- 1:45pm
This course aims to develop your speaking skills by practicing everyday situations and learning to express emotions and feelings. The course is taught by a different teacher every day.
- Texbooks Alter Ego+ 1, 2, 3, 4 up to level B2 (it is possible to buy them at the registration office )
- Subject-based materials especially designed by our teaching team for levels C1 and C2.
Number of students per class
Minimum: 8 students
Maximum: 18 students
- Initial placement test.
- An assessment at the end of the CEFR level.
- For General French, class schedule (morning or afternoon) depends on your level as well as class availability.
- From January 2020, this course will include 84h/month and class will be scheduled as follows. General French (incl. speaking skills): 9am-12.30pm / In addition, you will be able to choose Grammar or Writing Skills : 2pm-5.30pm. Read + about courses in 2020
- To ensure a fast and smooth learning progress, attendance as well as extra study outside class are required.
Do you need to book an appointment to better define your needs?Read more