At least theoretical knowledge of the professional world.
The DFP –Business C1 diploma improves your French skills in business. It strengthens your employability and allows you to develop your professional career.The DFP -Business C1 diploma certifies a CEFR C1 proficiency in French, that allows you to communicate effectively, accurately and appropriately in all sorts of professional situations.You can easily carry out professional communication tasks, both orally and in writing, in all sorts of situations in the professional environment. You can also adapt your communication to react effectively to unexpected situations.The 2h30min exam is made up of two papers:
- Group paper (2h): consisting of three exercises testing your oral and written comprehension.
- Individual paper (30 min): consisting of two exercises testing your speaking skills (15 min preparation, 15 min presentation).
Calendar of registrations and sessions
Register before March 22nd
To validate your registration, you must upload the following documents through your online account in “My official documents”:
- Identity card or passport (with photo)
Upon receipt, we will email you your invitation to the test.Please note that you must also provide an envelope to the group test supervisor (on the exam day) as follows:A4 envelope (225x320mm) including your name, address and the stamp. Please provide your permanent address, as we will be able to mail your diploma approximately 4-5 weeks after the test date.
- Registration fees are not refundable
- If you did not provide an envelope, you will have to collect your diploma at the Alliance Française of Lyon.
Réservez aujourd'hui pour bénéficier d'une réduction de 10%
DELF Junior or DELF Pro
If you are interested in registering for DELF Junior or DELF Pro, please contact us for a quote.Contact us