You will have to show your ability to argue an opinion, develop your point of view and negotiate in order to get the DELF B1.
This exam is composed of:
- Group test (1h45) which includes listening comprehension (25 min), reading comprehension (35 min) and written production (45 min).
- Individual test: the individual test is divided into 2 parts : oral expression of a point of view (10 min), oral presentation of a structured interview (15 min) and an interactive exercice assorted with expressing a point of view from written documents debated with the jury.
Each paper scores 25 points of a total of 100 points. To pass the exam, you must get 50/100 or 50%. The minimum mark required per test is 5/25.If you pass the exam, you will get a diploma valid for life.
Calendar of registrations and sessions
|Registration deadline||Group test||Individual test|
|Tuesday, March 31st||Thursday, May 14th||from Wednesday, May 13th to Friday, May 29th|
|Tuesday, October 6th||Thursday, November 19th||from Wednesday, November 18th to Friday, December 4th|
To validate your registration, you must upload the following documents through your online account in “My official documents”: identity card or passport (with photo).
If you have already taken DELF or DALF exam: DELF or DALF registration certificate, transcript of marks or copy of diploma including your candidate number.
Upon receipt of these above documents, we will email you your invitation to the exam.
- f you register for the preparation course + the exam, you will enjoy 10% off the preparation course. To receive your discount code, please register online for the exam, then write us with your order number. We recommend you to register no later than 15 days before the course start date.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- Your diploma will be sent approximately 4-5 months after the exam date (a certificate will be issued pending the receipt of the diploma).
DELF Junior or DELF Pro
If you are interested in registering for DELF Junior or DELF Pro, please contact us for a quote.Contact us