The exam tests your mastery of French paying special attention to precision, adequacy and fluency. You must be able to proof the language skills needed to succeed in very high-level academic or professional environments.This exam is composed of:
- A group test (4h) including reading and writing papers
- Individual test (1h preparation, 30 min presentation) divided in 3 parts: listening of a recorded document, personal development of the subject and discussion with the examiners (oral production).
Each paper scores 25 points of a total of 100 points. To pass the exam, you must get 50/100 or 50%. The minimum mark required per test is 5/25.If you pass the exam, you will get a diploma valid for life.
Calendar of registrations and sessions
|Registration deadline||Group test||Individual test|
|Tuesday, February 11th||Friday, March 27th||from Thursday, March 26th to Friday, April 10th|
|Thursday, May 12th||Thursday, June 25th||From Thursday, June 25th to Friday, July 10th|
To validate your registration, you must upload the following documents through your online account in “My official documents”:
- identity card or passport (with photo).
- If you have already taken DELF or DALF exam: DELF or DALF registration certificate, transcript of marks or copy of diploma including your candidate number.
Upon receipt of these above documents, we will email you your invitation to the exam.
Please make sure you provided us with your permanent address while registering, as we will send your diploma approximately 4-5 weeks after the test date to this same address.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- Your diploma will be sent approximately 4-5 months after the exam date (a certificate will be issued pending the receipt of the diploma).
DELF Junior or DELF Pro
If you are interested in registering for DELF Junior or DELF Pro, please contact us for a quote.Contact us