Level B2 successfully completed
To get the DALF C1, you must be able to communicate with the fluency and spontaneity of a highly competent French speaker.
This preparation course will help you to pass the following exam tests:
- Group test (4h) which includes listening (40 min), reading (50 min) and writing papers (2h30).
- Individual test: you will have 1h to prepare an oral presentation (from written materials) and you will then present and debate the subject with your examiners (30 min).
Subject choices: arts or science.
Practice exams will also be part of the training.
- Exam training documents
- Exercises created by our teaching team
Number of students per class
Minimum: 8 students
Maximum: 18 students
- Initial placement test
- Individual teaching support
- If you register for this course + the exam, you will enjoy 10% off the preparation course. To receive your discount code, please register online for the exam, then write us with your order number.
- We recommend you to register no later than 15 days before the course start date.
- To ensure a fast and smooth learning progress, attendance as well as extra study outside class are required.
Do you need to book an appointment to better define your needs?Read more