You must wait at least 30 days to retake the test.
The TCF for French nationality (TCF ANF) is composed of :
- oral comprehension (30 questions – 30 minutes)
- expression examinations (3 questions – 12 minutes)
After the test, you will get an official certificate which is valid for 2 years. For more info, please check out CIEP.
Calendar of registrations and sessions
|Date of the test||Registration deadline|
|Thursday, December 5th||Tuesday, November 5th|
|Thursday, January 9th||Tuesday, January 10th|
January session : the TCF ANF exam is changing, + information here. You can register at Alliance Française (without additional cost), if you have a scheduled meeting at prefecture before April, 1st.
To validate your registration, you must upload the following document through your online account in “My official documents”.
- Identity card or passport (with photo)
Make sure you provided us with your permanent address while registering : we will send at your permanent adress your invitation to the test. We will send your certificate approximately 4-5 weeks after the test date to this same address.
- Registration fees are not refundable,
- For your information, level B1 in listening, spoken interaction and spoken production is required by French authorities.
DELF Junior or DELF Pro
If you are interested in registering for DELF Junior or DELF Pro, please contact us for a quote.Contact us