Course + host family (half board)
If you are a complete beginner, choose the session of 03 July 2023.
>> French as a General Language courses
Monday to Friday: 9am – 1pm
All our courses are aligned with the CEFR, the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, in order to guarantee a constant progression. The aim of the courses is to acquire the skills described by the CEFR and to prepare you for official certifications.
This course will enable you to work on the 5 skills: listening, speaking, reading, writing and oral interaction. The course is taught by two teachers.
>> Accommodation in a host family – Half board formula!
This package includes accommodation in a host family for 1 person (single room + breakfast + dinner) for the duration of your course.
(1 day before the course starts and the next day after the course ends)
👉 More about the host family
- Use of the teaching manual: Challenge.
- Thematic files in C1 & C2 designed by our teaching team.
Number of students per class
Minimum: 8 students
Maximum: 18 students
- An initial placement test
- The teaching material needed for your course is included in the price.
- Registration fee
- Accommodation assistance fee
- 13 nights in total
- Please note: no postponements or cancellations are possible with this course + accommodation package.
- For these 2 weeks, you will be part of the French as a Foreign Language group course – 1 month.
- In order to succeed in your course, attendance and personal work are essential and compulsory.
Do you need to book an appointment to better define your needs?Read more