You must have successfully completed a level to advance to the next level (example: A2 = A1 completed).
- General French (9am -12.30pm)
Monday to Friday
All our courses are in line with the CEFR, Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, with the aim of offering an effective learning progress. The course helps you acquire the skills described by the CEFR and will get you ready for official certifications. It helps you develop and improve 5 general language skills: listening, reading, writing, speaking and oral interaction.
- Writing skills (2pm-5.30pm)
For levels A1 & A2, this course helps you improve your writing skills and produce well-structured and coherent texts. You will also learn specific skills, such as writing personal letters, storytelling or rewording facts.
For levels B1 & B2, this course allows you to express your opinion and present facts in a precise, detailed and clear manner on a wide range of topics.
You will use the following textbooks (it is possible to buy them at the registration office) :
A1: Défi 1 / A2: Défi 2 / B1: Défi 3 B2: Défi 4
Number of students per class
Minimum: 8 students
Maximum: 18 students
- Initial placement test.
- An assessment at the end of the CEFR level.
- We recommend you to register at least 45 days before the start date. Please note that 3 working days (maximum) are needed to fully process your registration. Make sure you register before or on the Tuesday preceding your start date in order to begin on the 1st day of class.
- To ensure a fast and smooth learning progress, attendance as well as extra study outside class are required.
Do you need to book an appointment to better define your needs?Read more