If you are a complete beginner, please start at the beginning of the session. You must have successfully completed a level to advance to the next level (example: A2 = A1 completed).
All our courses are in line with the CEFR, Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, with the aim of offering an effective learning progress. The course helps you acquire the skills described by the CEFR and will get you ready for official certifications. It helps you develop and improve 5 general language skills: listening, reading, writing, speaking and oral interaction. 2 teachers rotate within the week.
For these 2 weeks, you will join a class of General French – 1 month.
+ Host family – half board
This package includes accommodation in a host family for 1 person during your courses. Breakfast and dinner are included.
- Arrival date : the day before your course start date
- Departure date : the day following your course end date
You will use the following textbooks :
levels A1: Défi 1 / levels A2: Défi 2 / levels B1: Défi 3
levels B2: Alter Ego 4+ / levels C1 & C2: Tendances C1/C2
Number of students per class
Minimum: 8 students
Maximum: 18 students
- Initial placement test
- Textbooks and/or materials necessary for this course
- It is not possible to postpone or cancel your stay with this package.
- Class schedule (morning or afternoon) depends on your level as well as class availability.
- To ensure a fast and smooth learning progress, attendance as well as extra study outside class are required.
Do you need to book an appointment to better define your needs?Read more