Group A1: Thursday / Group A2: Thursday
Group B1: Friday / Group B2: Friday
Group C1/C2: Wednesday
- For levels A1 & A2, this course helps you improve your writing skills and produce well-structured and coherent texts. You will also learn specific skills, such as writing personal letters, storytelling or rewording facts.
- For levels B1 & B2, this course allows you to express your opinion and present facts in a precise, detailed and clear manner on a wide range of topics.
- For levels C1/C2, this course will teach you how to express your opinion in a clear and well-structured writing. You will learn how to write complex texts and develop different points of views with a style adapted to the audience.
Exercises developed by our teaching team
Number of students per class
Minimum: 8 students
Maximum: 18 students
Initial placement test
- We recommend you to register at least 45 days before the start date. Please note that 3 working days (maximum) are needed to fully process your registration. Make sure you register before or on the Tuesday preceding your start date in order to begin on the 1st day of class.
- To ensure a fast and smooth learning progress, attendance as well as extra study outside class are required.
Do you need to book an appointment to better define your needs?Read more