Level B2 successfully completed
To get the DALF C1, you must be able to communicate with the fluency and spontaneity of a highly competent French speaker.
This preparation course will help you to pass the following exam tests:
- Group test (4h) which includes listening (40 min), reading (50 min) and writing papers (2h30).
- Individual test: you will have 1h to prepare an oral presentation (from written materials) and you will then present and debate the subject with your examiners (30 min).
Practice exams will also be part of the training.
- Exam training documents
- Exercises created by our teaching team
Number of students per class
Minimum: 8 students
Maximum: 18 students
- Initial placement test
- Individual teaching support
- If you register for this course + the exam, you will enjoy 10% off the preparation course. To receive your discount code, please register online for the exam, then write us with your order number.
- We recommend you to register no later than 15 days before the course start date.
- To ensure a fast and smooth learning progress, attendance as well as extra study outside class are required.
Do you need to book an appointment to better define your needs?Read more