Are you looking for an economical accommodation?
The AFLyon can help you find a room in university residences that will give you access to:
- A great independence,
- Close to downtown center and the AFLyon (less than 20 min by public transport),
- A reasonable rent with the possibility of housing assistance (APL).
What are the booking dates?
You will be able to check-in the day before your course start date and check-out the day after your course end date. BEWARE : The booking is monthly. Residences are not available for two-week programs.
What kind of room is available ?
|bed, desk, private shower and toilet and access to a shared equipped kitchen (microwave oven and electric hotplates)||
From August the 2nd 2021
What are the booking conditions?
The AFLyon offers an accommodation service for students aged at least 18 years old with a minimum of 15 hours courses per week. The accommodation is booked for the duration of your studies.
How to book a room ?
- Check the board of availabilities.
- Register for your courses and select the accommodation service at least 45 days before your arrival (after this period, you will not access to this service). Important: there is a limited number of places.
- Proceed to the payment of your courses + accommodation service fees.
Please note that upon your check-in, the residence will ask you an extra-fee of 10€.
Your booking request will be processed only after reception of the payment. As university residences are very popular and available rooms are limited, we will not always be able to meet your requests. We will assign you a room according to availabilities.