You want an economical accommodation?
The AFLyon can help you to find a room in university residences that will give you access to:
- A great independence,
- Downtown center and the AFLyon (less than 20 min by public transport),
- A reasonable rent with the possibility of housing assistance (APL).
We offer 2 options*:
|Types of accommodation||Equipments||Prices||Availabilities|
|Individual rooms||bed, desk, private shower and toilet and access to a shared equipped kitchen (microwave oven and electric hotplates)||267€/month||From July|
|Individual studios||bed, desk, shower, toilet and little private kitchen||402€/month||From September|
|bed, desk, private shower and toilet and access to a shared equipped kitchen (microwave oven and electric hotplates)||267€/month||Available on July and August 2019|
*The prices include: internet access
What are the booking dates?
The booking includes checkin the day before the beginning of your courses and checkout the day after the end of your courses.
BEWARE : The booking is monthly. The residence is not available for the two weeks program.
What are the booking conditions?
The AFLyon offers an accommodation service to at least 18 years old students with a minimum of 15 hours courses per week. The accommodation is booked for the duration of your studies.
- Check the board of availabilities.
- Register for your courses and select the accommodation service at least 45 days before your arrival (after this period, you will not access to our service). Important: there is a limited number of places.
- Proceed to the payment of your courses + accommodation service fees.
Important: the day you arrive at the residence, you will be charged of 10€ fees and a deposit (about 1 month’s rent). This deposit will be reimbursed at the end of your stay.
Important: your booking request will be treated only after reception of the payment. University residences are very popular with availabilities limitated. Unfortunately, we will not be able to insure your booking. Please, be aware that the AFLyon assignes the rooms to the students.