Living in a university residence is the perfect option if you wish to enjoy student life while being fully independant. AFLyon can help you to find a room in university residences run by CROUS.
In order to enjoy our accommodation service, you need to:
- Be 18 years old or older,
- Be enrolled at AFLyon for at least 15 hour courses per week,
- Be enrolled at AFLyon for at least 1 month.
Length of stay
- This service is exclusively provided if you are enrolled at AFLyon on a monthly basis (from the 1st to the end of the month).
- From 1 month (minimum) to 9 months maximum.
The room is furnished with: a study table and chair, a chest of drawers, shelves, a fridge (only in rooms with sanitary facilities).
Internet connection is included in the rent. Bedclothes (sheets, duvet and pillow) can be rented for 10€/month and changed every 15 days.
Students have access to a shared kitchen equipped with:
- a microwave oven,
- electric hotplates,
- a fridge (only at Allix residence),
- cooking utensils (pots and dishes) are not provided.
Since this type of accommodation is very popular, we cannot guarantee room availability. Rooms are rented according to availability and not according to prices.
University residences are located in Lyon’s university districts, which are about 20 minutes from the AFLyon by public transport.
|ROOM TYPE||RESIDENCE||RENT starts at||AVAILABILITY|
Room with private shower and toilet
|Jussieu||267€/month||No more availability
|Benjamin Delessert||267€/month||From November 2018
|267€/month||In August 2018 with 60h of courses/month or 80h of courses/month
From December 2018
|André Allix||267€/month||From January 2019|
|Room with shared shower and toilet (until December 2018)||André Allix||194€/month||In July and August 2018
|Studio||Jussieu||415€/month||From December 2018
How to book
- Contact us to check the availability of your preferred accommodation.
- Send us your accommodation request at least 45 days in advance to avoid disappointment due to unavailability.
- Proceed to the payment of your accommodation service fees. Your request will be processed once we have received the payment for your courses as well as your accommodation service fees and your deposit (about one month’s rent).
- This deposit will be reimbursed at the end of your stay provided that the room is clean and nothing is broken or stolen.